- High Executioner Servath Reznik--I will initially be trying to get a handle on the Zealot's Rage, Perdition, Brand of Heresy combo as described on the Battle College site. I will be working it two ways; to try and get Reznik himself into combat and also to get my Revengers a free charge.
- Devout Light Warjack--Reznik's loyal body guard. Need I say more?
- Revenger Light Warjack x 2--I'm hoping to figure out the whole arc node thing. Since it increases my 'caster's range for spells, I'm guessing arc nodes are important to master. If I can get these two running rampant through an enemy's lines while protected by my choir, so much the better.
- Heirophant--Between his healing abilities for the 'caster and his Harmonious Exaltation and Spiritual Conduit abilities, I'm hoping I can do some good and offset Reznik's lack of focus just a bit.
- Choir--With a Warpriest and 5 acolytes, I'm counting on these dudes to keep my 'jacks safe and get them in close for some serious killing. I have no idea how I am going to protect these guys with no infantry though. That may pose a problem.
Total? 332 points out of 350 available. With the points left over, I could conceivably field a pair of Wracks too but I can't even begin to guess what the point of those things is other than providing focus. I know that this list in very infantry light but again, Reznik is all about the warjacks.
I only have the Reznik model so I have some purchasing to do but at least I have a plan. I might also like to try fielding this list with a couple of Dervishes in place of the Revengers. Once I graduate up from 350 points, I will begin to include more infantry.
P.S. I bought my Heirophant model on the cheap off eBay today. $8.99 plus free shipping. Yippee!!!!!