Monday, March 2, 2009

I Am Going To Hell



I have long known that I would be the one driving the shuttles in Hell. People need to get to and from their dormitories to the various mixers and clam bakes after all and it will be me doing to driving. That of course begs the question; how could you know that? Well, there is this for one....

I spotted that beauty whilst driving around recently. That isn't the only reason I will be roasting in the 9th circle though. You see, there are many things about me that guarantee me trip on the Down Elevator.

  • My complete and utter intolerance of Visigoths---Please don't ask me to elaborate as I will not bore you with the details of this one. Needless to day, Visigoths and I do NOT get along and I don't see that changing anytime soon.
  • My inability to understand rugby---I sat and watched 90 minutes worth of rugby at a local bar recently. I left more confused than ever.
  • My total support for the Emperor and his minions in their quest to crush the Rebellion---Let's face it, the Emperor has got it going on. Cool robes, great complexion, the ability to throw lightning from his fingertips. If that doesn't deserve your support and total adoration, I don't know what does.

These "shortcomings" of mine have pretty much damned me but even considering all of the above, I might still have a chance at Heaven except for one thing. I am at work today. There, I said it. I am at work today. It is so beautiful outside right now. The sun is shining (quite a big deal here in the Pacific Northwest), the temp is hovering in the mid 50's, and I am at my desk pretending to work. Since moving to Seattle last November, I have come to realize just how pretty it is up here. This region has got to be the best kept secret in the US. Well, maybe not anymore with me yammering on about it but you get the point. When the opportunity presents itself, get outside and enjoy some time in the sun. Even better, do it with your family. Otherwise, I'll be seeing you at the shuttle stop. :)

p.s. For the Warmachine enthusiasts that may or may not follow this blog, I bought a new camera. It should be arriving today. I will actually be taking pictures of things I am doing and models I am working on so consider yourselves warned.

1 comment:

  1. You can't go to Hell, you're my Spiritual Advisor Remember?? I've worked way too hard to loose out now!

    ReplyDelete