Friday, April 17, 2009

A Book for Children

Greetings to one and all.

Just a brief announcement. I have decided that I am going to write a book for children. I will need to find an illustrator to collaborate with but right now, I am just getting ready to write.

There are a few details to work out with Privateer Press since my plan is to base the book in the Iron Kingdoms. It is tentively titled "Where the Warjacks Are." Copyright infringment is not an issue for me. :P

The premise at this point centers on a young boy who falls asleep one night, only to wake up in a field with a Crusader Heavy warjack staring down at him as if waiting for something. Hilarity and burning ensue. This book is destined to be a best seller.

More to come.......

4 comments:

  1. Almost as brilliant as the clay creations melted on a baking pan...which should have "#1 Dad" engraved on it and displayed in a high traffic area in your home.
    -
    You shouldn't know what a DSi is because of your IT background, you should know what a DSi is because you're a gamer and you have young children. It's the new Nintendo DS man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that your children's book is a great idea honey. You just need to hook up with an illustrator and you're all set.

    ReplyDelete