Thursday, May 28, 2009

Shermans Anyone?

I apologize for my long absence. As we all know, life has a funny way of getting in the way of things. Anyway, I have unlimbered my paintbrushes again but my focus has shifted a bit.

I am building and painting a mid war US rifle company (circa late 1942) in 15mm. When all is said and done, the rifle company will have 3 complete rifle platoons, machine gun and anti tank platoons, a mortar platoon, A&P platoon, and armor and artillery divisional support.

With the exception of the divisional markings, my 3 tank platoon of M4A1 Sherman tanks is complete. These all have the 75mm main gun.
Next up on my painting list....my machine gun platoon. 4 machine gun sections all packing the vicious M1917 HMG.










2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my big super soaker could take out your tank platoon :)

    ReplyDelete